Loctite 272 Threadlocker Adhesive
Loctite 272 Threadlocker Adhesive is a red, medium viscosity, methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive with high strength. With a fixture time on steel of 10 min, brass 5 min and stainless steel 15 min, it is ideal for applications where any migration of the adhesive must be prevented. Can tolerate slight contaminations of industrial oils. Suitable for all metal fasteners. It has a breakaway torque on M10 bolts of 23 Nm.
- Medium viscosity
- Breakaway torque on M10 bolts of 23 Nm
- High temperature resistant
- Resists vibration
- High strength
- Seals threads – allows through-hole tapping
- Chemical Basis/Base: Methacrylate
- Color: Red
- Fixture Time: 40.0 min.
- Key Characteristics: Thixotropic
- Substrates: Metal: Steel
- Viscosity, Brookfield – RVT, @ 25.0 °C Spindle 4, speed 20 rpm: 4000.0 – 15000.0 mPa·s (cP)
- Size: 50ml Bottle