Loctite 515 Flange Sealant
Loctite 515 is a medium strength (6 N/mm² tensile shear strength), medium cure speed, methacrylate-based industrial gasketing product designed for machined, rigid metal flanges. The product, which cures anaerobically, is suitable for gaps up to 0.25 mm. It is used typically as a form-in-place product for pumps, thermostats, compressors, transmission housings and axle covers.
- Ideal for machined metal components
- Perfect seal between components
- For gaps up to 0.25 mm
- Chemical Basis/Base: Methacrylate
- Color: Purple
- Fixture Time: 30.0 min.
- Gap Fill: 0.25 mm
- Lab Shear Strength: 6.0 N/mm²
- Substrates: Metal: Steel, Metal: Aluminum
- Viscosity, Brookfield – HBT, @ 25.0 °C Spindle TB, speed 0.5 rpm, Helipath: 700000.0 – 1700000.0 mPa·s (cP)
- Viscosity, Brookfield – HBT, @ 25.0 °C Spindle TB, speed 5.0 rpm, Helipath: 150000.0 – 375000.0 mPa·s (cP)