Loctite 565 Thread Sealant
Loctite 565 Thread Sealant is a pipe designed for locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings. It is specially formulated to offer high lubricity for easy assembly and removal. Recommended for fine threaded fittings as used in hydraulic and pneumatic installations and small fittings in general. Suitable for fittings up to 50 mm in diameter including pneumatic and hydraulic fittings.
- Designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings.
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Chemical Basis/Base: Methacrylate Ester
- Color: White: Off White
- Key Characteristics: Thixotropic
- Physical Form: Paste
- Viscosity, Brookfield – RVF, @ 25.0 °C Spindle 7, speed 2 rpm: 175000.0 – 525000.0 mPa·s (cP)