Loctite AA 326 Structural Adhesive
Loctite AA 326 Structural Adhesive is a yellow to amber, no-mix, structural and magnet bonder. It has good adhesion to different types of ferrites, a fixture time of 3 minutes and a shear strength of 15 N/mm². It can be used in temperatures up to +120°C. Requires Loctite SF 7649 to activate.
- Suited to magnet bonding
- Medium viscosity (thixotropic)
- Good adhesion to different types of ferrites
- Temperature resistant up to +120°C
- Fixture time is 3 min
- Shear strength is 15 N/mm²
- Color: Yellow, Yellow: Amber
- Fixture Time: 3.0 min.
- Key Characteristics Mix: No Mix Required
- Shear Strength: 15.0 N/mm²
- Viscosity, Brookfield – RVT, @ 25.0 °C Spindle 6, speed 20 rpm: 14000.0 – 22000.0 mPa·s (cP)
- Viscosity, EN 12092 – MV, @ 25.0 °C Shear Rate 36 s⁻¹: 10000.0 – 20000.0 mPa·s (cP)
- Size: 50ml Bottle