Molykote HP-300 Grease
NLGI Grade 2 – Linear PFPE based grease with a base oil viscosity of 160 cSt at 40 C, PTFE thickened, uses PTFE as solid lubricants.
Used broadly under harsh conditions such as low or high temperatures, corrosive, solvent, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc. It can be used on cleanroom equipment and semiconductor manufacturing equipment where the volatilization of the lubricating material is undesirable.
- Compatible with most plastics
- Excellent stability at high temperatures
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Minimal deterioration due to oxidation; appropriate for long-term lubrication
- Low vapor pressure (base oil)