Optibelt RB ELASTIC
Elastic ribbed belt sections EPH and EPJ consist of:
- A superstructure
- An elastic tension cord
- A base compound
The superstructure is made from a fibre-reinforced rubber mixture. The fibres are laid perpendicular to the direction of belt travel and stabilise the belt during dynamic operation.
The tension cord is a high modulus polyamide material embedded in a rubber compound and covers the entire width of the ribbed belt.
The rib compound is characterised by high wear resistance and damping properties.
|8M with PK-Back||on request|
- Assembly is possible on fixed centres with no need for adjustment for belt tensioning
- Easy assembly on the production line
- Easy assembly in service areas
- Only one belt length can be used for different drive configurations
- Good shock load resistance due to high elasticity of belt