Optibelt SUPER TX M=S
The extraordinary flexibility of raw edge, molded cogged optibelt SUPER TX V-belts enables extremely small pulley diameters to be used.
High quality rubber compounds in connection with low stretch tension cords guarantee a high power transmission capacity and an extended operational life.
Optibelt SUPER TX M=S V-belts are always the right length for use in sets without measuring and guarantee a wide performance range and high efﬁciency.
|X10/ZX||597 – 1522 mm|
|X13/AX||590 – 3380 mm|
|X17/BX||610 – 3390 mm|
|X22/CX||1058 – 3408 mm|
|further dimensions on request|
- High power transmission
- Low stretch
- Allows drive ratios up to 1:12
- Extreme transverse rigidity
- Improved abrasion resistance
- M=S Set Constant – can be used in sets without further measurement
- Sophisticated material technology
- Outstanding efficiency
- Electrically conductive
- Extremely small pulley diameters
- Temperature range -30°C to +90°C