Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant 80078
Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant 80078 is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly. Also reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. The product contains a refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants that can be used on slow moving parts. Meets or exceed the requirements of Military Specification Mil- A-907E.
- Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants
- Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant
- Prevents galling, corrosion and seizing to assure easier disassembly
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C)
- Ideal for marine use
- For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, U-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers.
STIR WELL BEFORE USING.
- Clean mating surfaces before application
- For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces
- Clean surfaces with Permatex Brake & Parts Cleaner
- Wire brush any loose surface rust
- Apply Anti Seize to the parts that require protection
- Reassemble parts using normal torque values
- Wipe off excess material
- Clean brush on aerosol product to make future applications easier
Refer to Technical Data Sheet for additional information.
- Chemical Type: Grease
- Appearance: Silver metallic paste
- Odor: Light petroleum
- Specific Gravity: 1.13
- Temperature Range, °C (°F): -51 (-60) to 870 (1,600)
- Viscosity, cPs: 100,000-200,000
- Flash Point, °C(°F): >350°F