Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant
Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature aerosol lubricant that prevents galling, seizing and corrosion during assembly and assures easier disassembly. Also reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. The product contains tenacious metals, oils, and graphite materials that can be used on slow moving parts.
- Effectively lubricates assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures
- Suitable for service up to 870°C (1,600°F)
- Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly
- Reduce corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environment
- Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E
- Aerosol – Level 3*
- Automobile – For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers.
- Motorcycle – Axle assembly
- Heavy Duty – Prevents seizing and galling of all metals on chassis and engines. Withstands temperatures up to 1600°F.
- Marine – For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts
Shake well before using. Remove dirt, oil, and grease with Permatex® Brake and Parts Cleaner. Spray a light coat of Anti-Seize directly to parts where lubrication/protection is desired. Wipe off excess material. MAY AFFECT PAINTED SURFACES.
NOTE: Do not use in lubrication of bearings, gear box components or crankcases.
- Chemical Type: Grease
- Appearance: Silver metallic liquid
- Odor: Light petroleum
- Specific Gravity: 1.17 (base)
- Temperature Range, °C (°F): 870 (1,600)
- Viscosity, cPs: 200,000 (base)
- Flash Point: Aerosol, contents under pressure, consult MSDS
- NFPA 704 Flammability Rating: 4 (Highly Flammable)
- Particle size, μm: 22.5