Permatex Belt Dressing & Conditioner
Permatex Belt Dressing & Conditioner penetrates the cord fibers to restore pliability and flexibility. Prevents belt slippage due to heat, cold, dampness, dust and glazing.
- Extends belt life. Penetrates the cord fibers of “V” belts to restore pliability and flexibility.
- Prevents belt slippage due to heat, cold, dampness, dust and glazing.
- Eliminates squeaking and slipping.
- Level 1*
- Automobile – Fan belts, water pumps, power steering, sewing machines, washing machines, air conditioners, lawn mowers, and power tools.
Shake well. Attach extension tube. While engine is running, spray lightly on inner working surface of belt near smallest or upper most pulley. Allow belt to run for several minutes to condition and cure dressing. Reapply as needed. Do not spray on pulleys.
- Chemical Type: Rubber
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Odor Solvent
- Flash Point: Aerosol, contents under pressure, consult MSDS
- NFPA 704 Flammability Rating: 4 (Highly flammable)