Permatex Black Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Permatex Black Silicone Adhesive Sealant is simple to apply from the tube for your convenience. Just cut the nozzle and add as much as you need. Effectively Seals, bonds, repairs, mends and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping and vinyl tops. Protects and repairs electrical wiring. Resists water, weather, and vibration.
- Weather-resistant adhesive resists oil, water, weather, vibration and grease
- Waterproof and flexible
- For indoors and outdoors
- Waterproof adhesive sealant may be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Automobile – Door frames, electrical connections, seams and roofs, vinyl tops, weather stripping (Not recommended for engine gasket applications)
- Marine – Windshields, hatches, electrical connections, seams and roofs, vinyl tops, weather stripping
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
- Surfaces being bonded may need clamping for 1 hour or until silicone is firm.
- Silicone “skins” and becomes tack free in one hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximum strength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions. Trim excess with a sharp knife after cure. Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surfaces should be painted first, then sealed. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner.
- Colour: Black
- Temperature range: -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C)