ThreeBond TB1215 Silicone Liquid Gasket (250g)
ThreeBond TB1215 Silicone Liquid Gasket (250g) is easy to use as it has a long tack free time giving ample time to apply for assembling parts. Fully cured in 24 hours it is recommended for sealing flange surfaces, screw sections and as a gasket dressing, to prevent oil, water, gasoline and chemical leaks. It has excellent chemical resistance and can be used as an FIPG for engine oil pans and gear cases, etc., in addition to general-purpose sealing applications. Recommended for all automotive, motorcycle, watercraft, snowmobile and ATV engines.
- Outstanding mechanical resistance against vibration.
- Excellent adhesion even to slightly oily surfaces.
- Resistant to engine and gear oil.
- Sensor safe.
- Normal disassembly.
- Powertrain Sealing
- Automotive Fluid Resistance
- Colour: Grey
- Reaction Type: De-oxime
- Viscosity: 70 Pa.s
- Specific Gravity: 1.50
- Skin Over Time: 60 mins
- Shore Harness: A45
- Elongation: 320%
- Tensile Strength: 1.5 MPa
- Shear Strength: 0.8 MPa (Al)
- Pressure Resistance: >10.0 MPa (15mm flange)
- Effective Temperature Range: -60°C ~ +200°C (+250°C intermittently)