ThreeBond TB1401 Thread-locking Adhesive
Threaded components assembled with ThreeBond TB1401 are designed to be removable with a force approximately 10 ~ 20% greater than that used for fastening. Being an air drying resin ThreeBond TB1401 cures completely even outside the confines of threaded sections. Therefore it can be used to replace conventional low strength anaerobic threadlockers and tamper-proof paints, and is applicable to plastics parts.
- Cured TB1401 is resilient and provides excellent vibration and impact resistance.
- Being of low viscosity, it penetrates into threads to prevent loosening and leakage.
- Prevents rusting and corrosion.
- Excellent locking effect with easy disassembly with normal tools.
- Does not effect plastics or painted parts.
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures.
- Maintains locking effect permanently.
- Colour: Clear
- Reaction Type: Solvent evaporation
- Viscosity: 350 MPa.s
- Specific Gravity: 0.9
- Effective Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +120°C
- Break loose torque: 10 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
200g (tubes) and 1.0kg (cans)