ThreeBond TB1212 Neutral Curing Silicone Sealant
Threebond TB5211 Neutral Curing Silicone Sealant is a single-component, non-slumping paste, solvent free and non-acid RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone sealant which has been developed for civil engineering, construction and industrial use. ThreeBond TB5211 cures spontaneously on exposure to atmospheric moisture and forms a durable rubber solid.
- Excellent adhesive strength to glass, metals, wood, plastics, UPVC, concrete, ceramics etc.
- Excellent weather-proof characteristic and maintains constant performance. Stable against sunlight, ozone, water, temperature change, etc. and maintains permanent elasticity without deterioration and colour change.
- Outstanding cold and heat resistance maintains stable rubber-like elasticity over the wide temperature range from – 70°C to +260°C.
- Joints for mortar, concrete blocks, precast concrete, etc.
- Viscosity: Paste
- Specific Gravity: 1.04
- Skin Over Time: 45 mins
- Shore Harness: 23A
- Elongation: 500%
- Tensile Strength: 2.5 MPa
- Shear Strength: 1.4 MPa (Al)
- Effective Temperature Range: -70°C ~ +260°C